I’m an experienced, confident, articulate, well-prepared, and above all enjoyable public speaker, and I’ve never let an audience down. See what appearances I have upcoming, and read what people are saying about previous appearances:
- “Joe Clark... is as entertaining as you would expect from reading his blog. He’s also an extremely sharp and clever guy, with an extraordinary knowledge and passion for Web accessibility, as he demonstrated in his two presentations. He’s still my favourite guru” – Andy Hume
- “Joe has a gift of bringing this heavy subject in an interesting funny way so that it sticks” – Veerle Pieters
- “Opinions were expressed, debated, rejected, and re-examined. And then Joe Clark put the mike down for the next person. I wasn’t expecting such passion from one of our neighbors up north” – Ted Drake
- “At least I won’t go down in history as the bloke who was swearing a lot – we so need an accessibility validator called ‘Joe Clark says: You’re a wanker!’ ” – John Gibbins
- “Without doubt, the best speaker for me was Joe Clark. If you’ve never had the good fortune to hear Joe speak, I urge you to do so if you get a chance. The only thing I regret is not having a chance to speak to him. Every time I tried to talk to Joe, he was surrounded by people wanting his attention” – Gez Lemon.
“You don’t know Joe Clark until you’ve met Joe Clark. Joe’s communication style is full of nuance and levity, but when it takes the form of typed words you’ve never put a voice to, the subtlety can get lost. Now that I’ve met Joe and seen how nice a person he is, I have that much more respect for what he does” – Mike Davidson
- “Joe Clark was happily foul-mouthed and punctuated his lectures with miniature rants” – Paul Haine
“The guy is an ass. That is all” – Paul Scrivens
You can book me for an appearance at your event. I charge for a day’s work and for whatever preparation time is required beforehand. It is sometimes necessary to charge for preparation of post-facto notes. Travel needs to be booked and paid for up front, and any air travel over four hours in duration is business class.
Still interested? Just send mail to joeclark at this domain name and let’s talk.